Monday, November 19, 2012

You were a tourist in London!

Discover what you can visit in London.






Choose your favourite attractions,

- here for the Top 10 Tourist attractions
- here for more tourist attractions

Choose two museums and two attractions maximum to visit in two days.

Imagine you have just spent two days visiting London.

Write a letter to a friend or parent to explain your time in London.

What did you do? How was it?
What didn't you do? Why not?


Here is an example:

London, 18th November 2012


Dear Sam,

I had a great time in London! On Saturday morning, I went to visit the British Museum. It's free and it's really interesting. I saw lots of dinosaurs. You know I love Prehistoric animals! I really liked the exhibition on the Renaissance too. The Museum is enormous and at lunch time I was really tired. I didn't go the the Victoria and Albert Museum because I didn't have time.
I had a picnic in Hyde Park. I saw squirrels! They were so cute!
In the afternoon I went to the London Dungeon! That was so scary! London is really a cool city. In the evening, I didn't cook, I went to an American Burger restaurant. The food wad delicious and the burger was enormous! Breakfast on Sunday was really good too!
I didn't see everything in London. There are lots of attractions! I decided to go on the London Eye. Wow! I took some picture for you to see.

See you soon.

Love,

Cindy


Basic information about London

No comments:

Post a Comment