Thursday, January 31, 2013

How well can he dance?


How well can you swim? dance? sing? Are you a good basketball player?

I can swim quite well, I can't dance very well and I'm not a good singer.  I'm a bad basketball player, I can't play basketball at all!
What about you?


Look at these videos! How well can they do sport?

Video 1 Look at the little boy. How well can he skate? Is he a good roller skater?
Video 2 Look at the man. Is he a good roller skater? How well can he skate?

Video 3 Look at this man! What can you say?

Video 4 Look at this man who is auditioning for the X-Factor, a talent TV show. What can you say?
Video 5 Look at these two girls. What can you say?

Video 6 Look at this man. He is surfing. How well can he surf? Can you surf?
Video 7 Look at these surfer dogs. They have got different surfing styles! What can you say?

Video 8 How well can a cat sing?  Video 9

Who are these celebrities? What can you say?


No comments:

Post a Comment