Monday, March 11, 2013

Little words!

in    on    out    off     about     to     with      to      from    at   of     by   up down


Lots of little words! Do you know which one to use? Complete this story.

Quiz

It could have been the best trip __1__ my life. 
I'm ___2___ the south __3___ England and I have never been _____ another country.
I was going ___4__ Scotland __5___ train.
I was excited __6___ all the haunted castles I was going __7__ see.
But the trip __8__ the train was really awful. 
The train broke ___9____ ____10____ the middle ___11___ nowhere. 
We were cut ___12__ ___13___ the world.
It was two hours late!
All the people ___14__ the train were unhappy ____15___ the delay. 
___16___ 11p.m., I was happy __17___finally get ____18____ ! 
I was __19___ Edinburgh, the capital __20__ Scotland! 
As I came ___21___ ___22____ the train station, I took a taxi.
I told the driver I wanted ____23__ go ____24____ the Savoy Hotel.
He was very nice and we got ___25___ quite well.
__26___ the taxi, I looked for my wallet. It wasn't __27___ my pocket!
The driver threw me __28__ so I went ____29___ the streets  and then I found a bus-stop. 
I stood __30___ the bus-stop for forty minutes.
When it finally arrived, I got __31___ and sat ____32_____.
Two bus inspectors got ___33___ ____34___ the next stop.
I panicked! I got __35____ and fell ___36____.
The inspectors caught me. And then I w____ ___37__!!
  

2 comments:

  1. hello I am nesrine neffati 4°4 the webquest is not difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear it! Have you got any ideas about defending our beautiful Mediterranean Sea?

    ReplyDelete